HARRY Hall recently announced the charity partners, who will each receive support in 2021.
At the start of December, the company asked their supporters to nominate and vote for three charities to become Harry Hall’s 2021 charity partners.
“With over 4,000 votes cast, it’s been a nail-biting finish – the passion that equestrians have for helping others is amazing. We are really looking forward to working with the winning charities,” said Managing Director Liz Hopper.
The three winners are:
– Brooke, Action for Working Horses and Donkeys protects and improves the lives of horses, donkeys and mules, which gives people in the developing world the opportunity to work their way out of poverty.
– The Riding for the Disabled Association horses help to benefit the lives of over 25,000 disabled children and adults in nearly 500 centres around the UK.
– The Horse Trust provides retirement and respite for working horses and ponies, many of them have served the Nation in the Police or the Army. In addition, the Trust provides sanctuary to horses, ponies and donkeys who have suffered from cruelty or neglect.
During 2021, anyone joining the Harry Hall One Club, taking out a new insurance policy or going shopping at harryhall.com will trigger a 5p donation to the charity fund. There will also be the option for customers to make their own donation at the checkout.
For information about Harry Hall Charity Partners, visit: https:// harryhall.com/ charity- partnership- donations
Harry Hall’s support pledge:
Anyone joining the Harry Hall One Club, taking out insurance or going shopping, either online or on the Harry Hall Riding App, will trigger a donation.
– On every shopping order, new membership and new insurance placed * Harry Hall will donate 5p to the charity fund.
– There will also be the option to donate at the checkout.
– Harry Hall will donate unsold clothing, horse equipment and supplements ** to the chosen charities.
– Twice during 2021 Harry Hall will double one month’s donation value.
– Chosen charities will be featured in the HH1C magazine and they will be supported on social media and on the website.
In 2020, Harry Hall has promoted a series of campaigns, which helped to create and maintain a feel-good factor. The Heroes campaign celebrated key workers with gifts, while 10% of the value of sales was donated to NHS Charities Together. Another campaign was aimed at recognising and supporting the equestrian venues, yards and clubs, with equestrians nominating their favourites.
In 2021, Harry Hall will make charitable donations every three months.
*excluding Pony Club orders and renewals on membership and insurance.
** Every six months, stock availability dependant and relevance to nominated charities.
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.