DRESSAGE at Home and International held the fifth show of their Autumn / Winter League on Saturday, November 21. They had a superb number of entries – an amazing testament to the riders for their determination in these trying times. With such a strong entry, it was certainly shaping up to be a spectacular event.
Unfortunately, the weather has not been very forgiving of late, but the beauty of competing with Dressage at Home is that you can pick when to ride your test or ride it as many times as you wish – perfect for the dressage riders out there to strive for perfection! In spite of the winter weather setting in, there were many smiling faces, much laughter to be heard and a mass of supporters for all of the riders. There was an excellent standard of dressage on display, illustrating the growth of online dressage in the UK.
There were some popular classes, with a fight for those top spots in the Intro, Newcomers and Veteran classes. The highlight was watching the Freestyle entries. The arrangements were compiled by Pegasus Dressage Music. Pegasus kindly sponsored the last league for Dressage at Home and International.
The tension is hotting up for the final of the league in a fortnight. This final show will also run as a stand-alone show, so if you haven’t participated in four out of the five weeks, you can still enter! As always, Dressage at Home would love to welcome new faces.
Well done to all competitors who took part, making the show another fantastic success. A list of results are below. Further details of results and upcoming shows and dates are available on the Dressage at Home and International Facebook page.
Well done everyone again! The hard work and dedication is paying off. Success doesn’t just find you… your limitation is only your imagination.
Saturday, November 21
Dressage at Home and International Autumn / Winter League – week five
Ring Three – Introductory:
1) Marion Tennyson, Sensations Bay Rum 70.26; 2) Karen Auld, Squire 68.68; 3) Maggie Newsam, Harvey 67.89; 4) Mary Maslen, The Stalking Moon 65.79; 5) Mary Ambrose, Ginge 65; 6) Jo McKelvie, Peri 64.74; Diana Cody, Ruby 64.47; Alan Gilchrist, Charlie 64.21; Joanna Tarasewicz, Prince Harry Trotter 63.42; Natasha Gilchrist, Indi 62.37.
Ring Four – Newcomers’ Preliminary:
1) Robyn McMurray, Rosemount Roulette 74.2; 2) Jill Little, Tinsel 70; 3) Asa Berggren, Zeeva 65.4; 4) Sally Mullan, Frankie 65; 5) Lauren Power, Tinkas Hugo 64.4; 6) Vicky McAleese, Chicago Warrior 64; Katie Clarke, Sue 60.8.
Ring Five – Preliminary:
1) Emma Brown, Tullys Tina 69.8; 2) Janet Craig, Ollies Pride 68.8; 3) Isobelle Gould, Foxy Furisto 67.2; 4) Emer Howard, Lolly 66.
Ring Six – Veterans:
1) Holly Reilly, Just Jake 71.05; 2) Victoria McCandless, Koolstyle 70.6 (C58); 3) Norin Taylor, Bess 70.6 (C53); 4) Emer Howard, Lolly 65.8; 5) Asa Berggren, Zeeva 65.6; 6) Laura Hutchison, Candy 64.6; Margaret Byrne, Lyleview on Time 63.95; Charlotte Moore, Tully Valley 63.8.
Ring Seven – RoR:
1) Valerie Crean, Kildoon Trix 71.8; 2) Holly Reilly, Alfie 60.53.
Ring Eight – Novice:
1) Selina Forrester, Flick 70.8; 2) Freya Rottenbury, Harry XXVI 69.6; 3) Grace Moore, Canadian Clipper 67.6.
Ring Twelve – Freestyle:
1) Victoria McCandless, Koolstyle 69.17.